Replacing your home exterior with vinyl siding is one of the best ways to improve the appearance and value of your home. Vinyl siding is easier to install over other siding materials and is one of the longest-lasting sidings available today. There are a lot of options for vinyl siding installation in MD. Call the vinyl siding installation experts at EC Roofing for professional vinyl siding installation in Howard County.
At EC Roofing, we have over over 30 years of experience providing Maryland residents with professional vinyl siding installation and repair services. Our technicians are up to date with all licensing and insurance and have experience installing all types of siding material. If your home siding is looking rough and needs replacing, call EC Roofing today at 410-455-9880 for a free estimate for your home vinyl siding installation in MD.
Benefits of Installing Vinyl Siding
Your home siding can be an extension of your style and personality. Appearance is a big deciding factor for your home siding. Some homeowners prefer the natural look and feel of wood siding, while others want a more durable and long-lasting material to protect their home for many years. With vinyl siding, you can still have the look of natural wood shingles with the durability of vinyl. Other benefits of installing vinyl siding include:
- Low maintenance costs
- Vinyl siding comes in many colors and styles
- It can save you money with heating and cooling bills
- Easy to install
- Added curb appeal
If you are interested in updating the look of your home with a new vinyl siding installation in MD, call EC Roofing for a free estimate.
5 Things to Know Before Installing Vinyl Siding
While Installing vinyl siding may seem like an easy DIY project, it can be easy to miss a vital step and risk damage to the interior of your home. Many first-time DIY’ers may forget to include a vapor barrier or additional insulation between your walls and your siding. If this happens, you risk moisture seeping into your walls and foundation that may cause significant damage.
Here are five things you need to know before installing vinyl siding:
- What types of vinyl siding do you like? Vinyl siding can come in a variety of styles and colors. The different types of vinyl siding include horizontal or vertical panels, board & batten, beaded, shakes, or scallops. You can choose any vinyl siding colors you like, and your color can be baked right into the siding to prevent fading.
- Better efficiency. Maryland sees all kinds of weather, from sunny summer days and rainy afternoons to freezing temperatures with ice and snow. It can be expensive to keep your home at a comfortable temperature year-round, and new vinyl siding can help reduce your heating and cooling costs.
- Maintenance. Vinyl siding can last 30-40 years with proper care and maintenance. Vinyl siding is easy to maintain, needing only to be cleaned with water and a soft brush once or twice a year. You should always check your siding after a major storm to ensure you get the best protection.
- Aesthetics. One of the benefits of vinyl siding is the ability to paint it to whatever color you like. Updating your home with new vinyl siding colors is an easy and cost-effective way of changing the aesthetics of your home without having to replace your siding.
- Resale value. If you decide to sell your home, many homeowners prefer vinyl siding for its longevity and easy maintenance. With the various vinyl siding and colors available, you will appeal to a bigger pool of potential buyers.
Call EC Roofing Today for Professional Vinyl Siding Installation in MD
At EC Roofing, we specialize in vinyl siding installation for your home in Howard County. We will come out and inspect your home and give you a free estimate for repairing or replacing your current siding. When you are ready to update your home with new vinyl siding installation in MD, call 410-455-9880 today for a free estimate on your vinyl siding installation.