When it’s time to replace your home’s siding, you want to go with the best siding material for your house. The best does not always mean the most expensive. Several siding options look great, are inexpensive, and are very easy to install. For top-quality siding installation services in Maryland, call on the experts at EC Roofing.
At EC Roofing, our siding technicians have experience working with all types of siding, such as vinyl, wood, and fiber cement. We will come out and inspect your home and give you our recommendation for the best siding for your house. If you are interested in updating your home with new siding, call 410-455-9880 today to learn about our siding installation services in Maryland.
Why Should You Update Your Home Siding?
Your home siding is the first impression people get when they look at your home. If you do not properly care for your siding, it can ruin the appearance of your home and significantly lower your home’s value. Plus, you are at risk of further damage to the interior structure of your home. If water and debris get through your siding, it can create a breeding ground for mold and rot.
Look for these signs that it is time to replace your home siding:
- The siding on your home is faded, cracked, or missing sections
- Loose nails and boards
- Sections are bent or warped
- Higher than ordinary heating and cooling costs
- Corner posts are missing or damaged
At EC Roofing, we provide our customers with a free estimate on repairing and replacing your home siding. We will thoroughly inspect your home siding and give your our expert recommendation based on the most cost-effective solution.
Types of House Siding to Update the Look of Your Home
Depending on your style and budget, many different types of house siding can give your home a unique look. Whether you like a more traditional-looking home or want something modern and eye-catching, EC Roofing can help you pick the best siding for your house.
The best types of house siding include:
- Metal – This popular siding is more expensive than the others, but it adds a stunning look to your home, and it comes in a wide range of colors, profiles, and styles. Metal siding can last 40-60 years with the proper care and maintenance.
- Vinyl – Vinyl is easy to install and is very popular for its affordability and different styles. The colors come baked into the material to keep it from fading, or you can paint it any color you like. This material is less durable than others and can easily warp and crack with poor installation.
- Wood – Wood shakes, boards, and panels are still very popular for homeowners for their natural look and feel. Wood siding comes with higher costs for installation and maintenance and requires more care than other siding materials.
- Fiber cement – Fiber cement is durable, eco-friendly, and easier to care for. It can match the look of wood siding and comes in various similar styles. Fiber cement is relatively expensive compared to other siding materials and is more challenging to install.
- Stone veneer – For homeowners who love the look of stone, stone veneers offer a natural look without the high cost of using natural stone. Many use stone veneers as accent siding for a more dramatic look to their home.
EC Roofing Can Help You Pick the Best Siding for Your House
For homeowners who want to update the look of their home with new siding, EC Roofing is your best choice for professional siding installation services in Maryland. We only use high-quality products in all of our installation and repair services, such as:
- Owens Corning
If your home needs new siding, call 410-455-9880 today to speak with our expert staff about the best siding for your house.