Your roof will keep you and your family safe from the outside for 25-50 years with proper care and maintenance. Part of that involves regular inspection. A roof inspection can help keep your repair costs to a minimum and prevent nasty surprises like water leaking into your home. Roof inspection costs can run anywhere from $150.00 to $800.00, with an average cost between $300.00 to $350.00 for most roof inspection services in Maryland.
EC Roofing offers professional roofing contractors with years of experience working with all types of roofs. We will come out and perform a thorough roof inspection to check for any damage or potential problems. You will have a detailed report of what we find with recommendations for any necessary repairs. For questions about roof inspection costs or to schedule a roof inspection, call 410-455-9880 today to speak with our friendly staff.
When to Get a Roof Inspection
Most roofing manufacturers will recommend that you have a roof inspection at least once a year. You should also have your roof inspected for several other reasons, including:
- Suspected storm damage – After a bad storm, you should schedule a roof inspection if you hear any loud crashing during the storm. It can be hard to spot small damage without a thorough inspection.
- Water staining on interior ceilings and walls – Water stains are unsightly and potentially signify other major problems. Water damage inside your home can mean mold and rot are growing.
- Home improvements or preparing your home for selling – If your home is more than 30 years old, it can benefit you financially to replace your roof to extend the life of your home and increase the property value.
EC Roofing can assist you with expert roof inspection any time of the year when you are ready to get a roof inspection.
Understanding Your Roof Inspection Costs
To understand your roof inspection costs, you need to know what is involved and the different ways that a roof inspection can happen. Your roof inspector will do a thorough inspection of your roof that includes:
- Checking for uneven roof planes, sagging sections, cracks or missing grout in any masonry, and moisture problems near vents.
- They will check the condition of shingles for any loose, missing, or curling sections. They will also check for any missing flashing or fasteners and check all seals around vent pipes.
- Your roof inspector will also check inside your home for signs of water damage, mold, and rot.
- They will examine the craftsmanship of your roof for any signs of improper installation that can lead to leaks and other issues.
Modern technology allows for a more advanced roof inspection without the risk of climbing onto the roof. Drones now have high-end cameras that can record video, capture images, and shoot in infrared for a more thorough inspection.
Learn More About Roof Inspection Costs at EC Roofing
At EC Roofing, we can help keep your repair costs low through regular maintenance and yearly roof inspection services in Maryland. Our roofing contractors will come out and inspect your roof for any damage and give you a complete analysis of your roof. Whatever repairs you need, our experienced roofing contractors can help with many home services that include:
- Roof repair and replacement
- Gutter repair and replacement
- Vinyl window replacement and installation
- Siding replacement and installation
We are proud of our 5-star customer service rating and will do everything we can to make sure your experience with us is stress-free and easy. Call EC Roofing today at 410-455-9880 for professional roof inspection services in Maryland for more information about roof inspection costs or to schedule a roof inspection today.